Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Have I Had Enough?

I have spent a lot of time in the past few months asking myself:

Have I had enough of this infertility?

Have I had enough procedures?

Have I had enough stress?

Have I had enough Doctor visits?

Have I had enough treatments?

Have I had enough medications?

Have I had enough of what western medicine has to offer?

Have I had enough pain from endometriosis?

Have I had enough strain on my marriage?

Have I had enough holidays ruined by our inability to have children?

Have I had enough delays in starting my career?

Have I had enough of putting the rest of my life on hold?

How do you really know when you have had enough?

I’m pretty sure I’m at that point. I’m done.

I don’t want to think or deal with infertility anymore.

Admitting that hurts more than infertility and endometriosis combined.



2 comments:

Marianne said...

Hugs!!

Gurlee said...

If you are at peace with moving forward you may be ready. Listen to your heart, you will know what is right. Sending along strength & love.