After an almost three month break, I will be embarking on
round 2 of banking embryos soon. I’m cycle day 11 and with the start of my next
cycle we will be starting again.
We ended up with a better result than I ever dared hoped for
last time.
I wish I was more excited this time. But it’s still hard. I
am so cautious about getting my hopes up. I’ve been hurt so many times in the
process. I guard my heart very closely these days.
I’m sure the stress of all the big transitions in our
life the past three months aren’t helping matters. My husband finished his
training and started a new job. We moved into a new house two states away from
our last place. I’m hanging out unemployed for the time being, but that’s
purely by choice while we wrap up these final two banking cycles. Besides, I
have enough to keep me busy with moving into a new home.
I had really hoped my husband could join me on this cycle. Unfortunately
it looks like he will be working the week I will likely be out there. I guess I
should look on the positive side that it will save on airfare to not have him
come.
A few positives to come out of the transition are that
surprisingly we have some infertility coverage through our insurance. We are
incredibly blessed and thankful as we know just how rare that is! Locally there
is not an IVF clinic, but the women’s center at our new hospital does cycle
monitoring appointments. And now that we have insurance coverage I can do more
monitoring locally and that will translate to less time in California! Double
win! Not that I mind hanging out at the beach with beautiful weather, but it
just isn’t as much fun when you’re all alone.
Here’s to round two!

1 comment:
Good luck with round 2!
Post a Comment