Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2014

IVF #11 4dp5dt So Far, So Good

Not much to report so far. The day after transfer I had some obvious twinges right in the middle of my uterus. My progesterone check came back at an awesome 63 today. I think things are going as well as they could be. Hopefully our little embryos are snuggling in tight.

I find I'm not obsessing over this cycle. I must have enough other things going on it keeps my mind occupied. Or maybe I'm just getting more relaxed about the whole process since I'm on my fourth transfer. I find myself with the urge to go for a run or do some aerobics. I just want to get up and move. Instead I'm following the advice of my acupuncturist and Dr. Y and I'm taking it easy. Mostly. I have run a few very quick errands and right after I make myself lay down for a bit. Previously I was content in taking it easy and this time I just want to be really active. Maybe that's a good thing.

I read back through my February transfer. I had the sensation of periodic "orgasms" even when I clearly wasn't doing anything. I haven't had that exact feeling this time, but ever since the day after transfer, anytime I'm laying down, it feels like there's a strong pulsing down there - increased blood flow? Who knows. We'll find out in five days.

1 comment:

Gurlee said...

oh, I hope this is it!! Good luck!!