To accomplish Great Things you must not only Act, but Dream, not only Plan, but Believe.
Friday, June 12, 2015
39 Weeks and Early Labor???
Last night I started having very painful contractions every 5-10 minutes. I was moaning, huffing and puffing and even screeching at times. Finally after two hours I gave up sleeping and started cleaning instead. The contractions continued but I just kept working through them. Around 3am I started losing my mucus plug. Then about 5am the contractions tapered off and I slept for a couple of hours. Throughout the day I've continued to have bouts of painful contractions but nothing regular. I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Hopefully baby makes an appearance this weekend because these random bouts of painful contractions are getting brutal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I bet you're in early labor! Thinking of you xxxx
good luck, you might already have that baby in your arms! Can't wait for an update!
Post a Comment