Second ultrasound was today. Baby is still growing strong and measured two days ahead. Heartbeat was 128. Around the same time my daughter was 114-119 and my son was 127. It's kinda fun comparing things from one to the next.
Morning sickness started this past weekend. I haven't thrown up yet. This time around I have found I feel better if I eat something so now I'm snacking all day long. Gosh I hope I don't gain a lot more weight with this one! The first couple days of morning sickness made me really tired, but I've been feeling back to normal.
We're waiting to share the news this time until I am in the second trimester and we have all the genetic testing results. I'm probably too well versed in everything that can go wrong at this age so I'm feeling a lot more protective of this baby. I have told a few of the moms in the mops groups I attend, but we're waiting to tell our kids and family and close friends.
Crazy to think we are going to have three kids. For the past couple of years I have felt as though someone was missing from our family. I could never figure out if it's because I really wanted another baby or if it was because of all my miscarriages. We'll see how I'm feeling after this one arrives!
Next appointment is in a couple of weeks. One last ultrasound and we will probably discuss which genetic tests we want to run.

No comments:
Post a Comment