We had another perfect ultrasound today! Baby measured one day ahead and had a heart rate of 160!!
I also had my first OB appointment today. It was so surreal going through that appointment. Everyone we spoke with at the clinic was so incredibly supportive and happy for us. They know our history and they seem almost as excited as we are!! The nurse gave me a really big hug when she came to get me from the waiting room. Crazy to think of all we've been through the past five years and what a relief to finally be receiving good news.
Other good news from my appointment is the massive cyst on my right ovary ruptured. Over the weekend I had some sharp pains around the ovary and I felt really sick - in addition to the nausea my stomach hurt all day long. Morning sickness has been a little less the past couple of days so the timing of the pain and feeling really sick point toward the cyst rupturing over the weekend. I'm just so thankful we don't have to worry about it anymore.
Next OB appt is five weeks from now. Next ultrasound is in a week. I'm really going to miss the weekly peeks when they come to an end.
Oh. And my husband had the nerve to ask my OB when the mood swings will stop. I don't know who wanted to smack him more, me or her. She did say it is common for infertility patients to have more anxiety. I'm trying to just focus on the positives and I am enjoying this as much as possible.

1 comment:
What great news! Glad all is going so well. :)
Post a Comment