When you're in the trenches of infertility and someone complains about their pregnancy you want to strangle the person. You vow to never be like them and to appreciate every time you feel sick and throw up.
And then you get pregnant.
And it doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter how many years it took and how much heartache you went through.
When you're vomiting for the third time in a row and you pull a muscle in your neck from vomiting so hard and you're pretty sure part of a cheerio is now lodged in the back of your nose, it doesn't matter. You're completely miserable and all you want is for it to stop. Or at least let up enough for you to take a shower. And you finally understand and appreciate why pregnant women complain.
Morning sickness sucks. And it was really awful for a couple of weeks. More recently I've had the occasional few hours break from feeling like complete crap. I am very much looking forward to the end of morning sickness - if I'm lucky it will be done in a few more weeks.
I'm also ready to be done with the PIO shots. I hate them with a passion. They seemed to get a little better after the first couple of weeks, however, the past several days my butt is just done. My husband has run out of places to stab me where it doesn't hurt.
It doesn't matter how miserable I've been lately - I would do it all again for our baby. I am so incredibly in love with our little one.

1 comment:
hang in there, I hope it eases up soon. And it is, so worth it!
Post a Comment