Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, July 29, 2016

Doubt Creeping In...

Second beta yesterday at 14 days past ovulation was 256!!! Doubling time of 25 hours. To compare my daughter was 166 at the same point! The result made me feel better that we hopefully have a viable pregnancy.

Then last night I started having sharp periodic pains on my left side. I was also having a very dull ache around my left kidney. It freaked me out. I spent the whole night worrying. I have not had any spotting.

Other pregnancy symptoms are starting to pop up. My boobs have gotten a little bigger. I'm bloated and my little pooch is already starting to feel a little more solid. I can only imagine how ginormous my belly would get with another pregnancy. I was finally getting my core strength back before my ectopic three months ago and surgery ruined all my progress. I was just starting again on an exercise routine. Oh well. It's all worth it for a healthy baby!

Tonight I'm feeling more calm as the random pains seem to be done.

Ultrasound next Thursday! Hoping I can keep my sanity until then. This wait is so much more excruciating than my IVF cycles - I know too much about what can go wrong.

Praying we get good news next week!



1 comment:

Good Timing said...

So exciting! Fingers crossed all continues to go well :)