To accomplish Great Things you must not only Act, but Dream, not only Plan, but Believe.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
5weeks5days
We had another ultrasound today. We have one strong little baby in there! Gestational sac measured 5w4d and the yolk sac was visible. Only ONE baby in there. The other spots we saw last week did not appear to be there anymore. Although today they just did an abdominal ultrasound instead of a vaginal ultrasound so the picture wasn't as clear. Still no sign of an ectopic pregnancy. They will continue to monitor this pregnancy very closely. I have another ultrasound scheduled for next week. Should have a nice strong heartbeat by then! I'm still feeling really good. Morning sickness has not hit yet so still consuming all the healthy food I can. I could not stomach any raw vegetables my first trimester last time and only limited cooked veggies. I really need to push good nutrition this time as my daughter is still nursing. Speaking of nursing...sensitive pregnancy nipples make for an almost painful nursing experience. I'm also starting to really feel letdown again. My daughter shows no sign of wanting to end her nursing and she's cutting a bunch of new teeth right now so I'm going to hang in there as long as I can. I know how nutritious breast milk still is for her - especially as she gets more into this picky toddler stage. We'll get it figured out. I also contacted my doula today and she's available and happy to help me again! Just under 8 months to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment