Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

6weeks6days

One strong little baby still growing away in there! Heart rate was 127! Measured 6weeks3days. I could have ovulated a day late and it was another abdominal ultrasound on a crappy machine so I'm not really concerned about it measuring a little behind.

Next visit is in two weeks for my first "official" OB visit and another ultrasound. I also asked for a referral to a dietician. With my massive blood loss a few months ago and now still breastfeeding while pregnant I really want to make sure I'm meeting my nutritional needs.

Morning sickness has only been a few fleeting moments. I was puking by this point with my daughter. I've felt more sick this afternoon but wonder how much of it is related to my daughter having a bad cold and going on three nights in a row of very little sleep. I've had way more fatigue with this pregnancy - all I think about all day is how much I wish I was sleeping....

So very grateful to be where I'm at right now.

I still feel like I'm living in a dream...



No comments: