Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

IVF #9 Trigger Tomorrow

Cycle day 9 monitoring results this morning: FSH 9.7 LH 8.8 E2 1235
Follicles: 18, 18, 13, 12, 12, 11, 10

My meds this cycle were for half a tab of clomid and I did gonal f 150ius on CD 6 and 8. I am to continue the clomid today and tomorrow with the Lupron trigger shot tomorrow night. Retrieval is set for Saturday morning!

Flights are crazy expensive this time. By far the highest prices we have encountered in all my trips to California. Usually we can get a round trip ticket for $500 or less and this time the tickets are closer to $1K. Yikes. We're still looking though and hopefully a good deal will pop up.

We're still trying to decide between the two or three cycle package. I'm hoping I can decide after the egg retrieval. Depending on how many I get I think will help me finally decide. I wish I had a crystal ball sometimes.


No comments: