IVF #10 Trigger tonight.
I'm triggering with a little bit higher dose of lupron than normal. I have 6 follicles ranging from 13-18mm and several under 10. I also have a little cyst that will hopefully get aspirated during my retrieval, but possibly not since it's only 7mm. I would expect 5-6 eggs and 2-3 blasts. I just really hope we get day 5 blasts. Retrieval is labor day morning. Which I suppose is somewhat fitting.
Let's get this cycle done and over with so I can concentrate on a transfer next cycle! If my body follows its normal pattern I would expect to be transferring the very end of September/early October. And this is assuming my progesterone level cooperates. Good thing we're not transferring this cycle since it's already at a 2. I also have a TSH level in about a week and a half. It will be interesting to see what difference the synthroid has made.

No comments:
Post a Comment