We had our 20 week ultrasound last week.
Baby Girl measured perfectly! It still doesn't seem real most days, even with all of her kicking and my growing belly. I'm trying to trust in this pregnancy more and more. It certainly helps to hear she's doing perfectly every time we go in for an appointment. A little over 18 weeks to go!
My first baby shower is in a little over a month. I've been trying to put together a registry and it's painfully slow going. During my years of infertility I tried to figure out why I was infertile and why there is so much more of it these days. There's not one specific thing, but a likely culprit is all the chemicals we're exposed to everyday. I have been trying to find low chemical options for baby gear. It's darn near impossible unless you can afford to spend an insane amount of money. We've decided to at least try to get the best we can for the things she will spend the most time in - such as her crib, crib mattress, crib sheets, car seat, and a few other smaller things. It at least makes me feel like I'm doing something. So much to do and so little time to get it all done. She's going to be here before I know it!

No comments:
Post a Comment