Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Boobs Exploded!


Stupid birth control.

Here I thought I was getting off nice and easy this time around.

Nope.

I went from a B to C in 2.4 days.

Ummm, can we say OUCH?!

My Husband is overjoyed with the recent developments. He thinks I grew them just for him to play with. I’ve taken to beating him with a stick if he even thinks of looking at them.

Seriously boobs, WTF??

Thankfully, Monday was the last day of BCP. Stims start Friday. I can’t believe we’re already at this point again!

My mood since our failed cycle has not been pleasant, but I think I finally turned a corner. I’m getting a little excited and hopeful. I want so desperately for this cycle to work.

I’ve been debating doing acupuncture again. I did a few sessions last cycle. The acupuncture didn’t seem to do much for me. I didn’t feel any different afterwards and during it I found the needles to be annoying. I had such high hopes for it since so many people feel really relaxed. I think I may just get a massage instead. I will still likely do acupuncture the day of transfer since studies show a benefit, but before then? I probably won’t be doing it.

It’s also time to dust off my C & B meditations from my ipod. The meditations definitely helped me to relax for the last cycle. At least until the Lupron started messing with my sleep. I’m so happy to not be on Lupron for this cycle.

On a side note, I must thank Marilyn who was so sweet to nominate me for an award. I’ll include it in a post later this week.

Hoping and praying IVF #2 is everything the last cycle wasn’t.






  

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I am hoping and praying right along with you!! I had the same issue with the BC pills, ouch!

Krista said...

LOL! The boobie comment cracked me up! My husband's eyes have been going all buggy when he seem mine these days...gotta love the hormones!! Getting excited for you to start stims soon!!!

B- said...

My husband is exactly the same way! The hormone shots and the small amount of weight gain have made my usually very small boobs significantly bigger... my husband is thrilled but me not so much... good luck on your upcoming cycle!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh yes...massage! I am doing one weekly up until we leave for IVF 2.5 in the upcoming weeks. Hoping this is 'the one' for us! :)

Lauren said...

Hahahaha I have bigger boobs now after our IVF cycle. I expected them to shrink but they haven't. My husband felt it was the cruelest thing in the world for nature to increase my boob size but make them so painful he couldn't touch them. Hah!