To accomplish Great Things you must not only Act, but Dream, not only Plan, but Believe.
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Triggered Last Night
Last night I did my trigger shot. I've been taking ibuprofen every 6 hours (helps prevent ovulation) and I'm currently on my way to California. Medication-wise this cycle was even easier than my last. I took half a tablet of clomid for 8 days and the only shot was my Lupron trigger. Easy. Only this cycle it is looking like only 2-3 follicles will be retrieved. I know this is still considered good for mini-ivf but it is hard to see that when we got so many eggs last time. As Dr. Y keeps telling me, quality over quantity. We shall see. Retrieval is scheduled tomorrow morning. Fly home Thursday. Quick trip. Originally we had booked my trip until Sunday, but with triggering earlier this cycle, I decided to just go home after retrieval. I love the beach, but it gets lonely all by myself. Hoping for some good eggs tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment