I'm so relieved. The life insurance issue is almost coming to a close. The first life insurance company we applied to flat out denied me because we're doing IVF. Our agent did some research and found a company that doesn't care about IVF and I was approved for their best rate!!! What a weight that has lifted off of my shoulders. Not that I plan on croaking anytime soon, but since we are trying to start a family it makes me feel better knowing we have that in place for the what ifs in life. All that's left is to submit some final paperwork and get my medical records from the first company over to the second company and we will be good to go. Yay!
In other news, I'm guessing we will be back in California in about 3 1/2ish weeks. I'm not really sure what to make of this cycle. I skipped doing BBT for a week while we were out of town. Then the last several days shows I appeared to have ovulated on CD 12 which is early for me. For most of the last year I ovulate more on CD14/15. So depending on what my luteal phase decides to do, this could be a really short cycle. I'm interested to see what my body is up to this cycle.

No comments:
Post a Comment