Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Crash is Coming

I can feel. It's coming. Soon.

The hormone crash after an IVF cycle is so not fun. Even with the minimal amount of medication it's still not pleasant. Unfortunately having any increase in my estrogen levels leads to more endo pain. I'm just ready to get it over with. I have one more night of provera. I'm assuming CD 1 will be Tuesday. If it even holds off until then. I'll just be taking it easy and pampering myself until it's over. If I remember correctly after my banking cycle in May the following two cycles were pretty unpleasant. Hoping that's not the case this time.

On the bright side I should be done with my period before we go on a mini vacation. We're excited to reconnect with friends that are scattered all over.  It should be good times. And I may even allow myself a drink or two along the way.

No comments: