Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Awesome Blast Report

We received the final blast report by email Monday evening. Our second banking cycle has been successful! We have two more ice babies! The quality of our blasts was much better than last time. Our last banking cycle it took our blasts until day 6 and we had two that were 4CC, one 4BC, and one 4BB. This cycle our blasts made it to that stage on day five and we have a 4AA and 4AB!!! Dr. Y was completely right in his prediction about getting better quality this time. I really feel hopeful we may have a chance at getting a take home baby.

Recovery from retrieval has gone well, although I felt I was more bloated than last time. I'm also starting to get some pain from my endo, but I had that last time, too. We had to go out of town this week and I completely forgot to take my provera with me. Cue panic until we found a pharmacy willing to help us out. Five days left of taking it, then my period should start.

Thankfully this next month should fly by. We have so much going on. It still amazes me how even though I'm not working full time right now, I am still busy every single day. But, a more consistent schedule would really be nice. Hoping to find a long term subbing job after our next cycle in October. Until then we will be rejoicing in our good news from this cycle.

No comments: