It's days like today when I am so thankful to not be working a full-time job.
CD 1 hit with a vengeance today. I knew it was coming, but the intensity still surprised me a bit. I was really hoping it would be closer to normal since I used so little medication this cycle. I was wrong. I had a meeting this morning and then spent the afternoon on the couch curled up with a heating pad and the fireplace on. My sweet little cat discovered I had the heating pad in my lap and decided to curl up for a bit. We napped. For four hours. And I still feel like I could crawl into bed and sleep until tomorrow. Thankfully an awesome acupuncture treatment earlier this week has kept the pain bearable. The acupuncturist I see uses electro-acupuncture for the points in my abdomen and I really feel it has made a difference for my endo-pain. I've made it through today and know that it will only get better from here.
I was trying to estimate counting out the days to my October cycle since my cycles like to vary and it looks like we could be doing a transfer around the 24-26th of October. Yikes. Not sure I'm ready yet....

No comments:
Post a Comment