Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, September 29, 2014

Evil Progesterone

There are few things I truly hate in life. PIO is one of them.

Hubby went to give me my injection tonight and midway shoving it in my butt the darn needle decided to fall off creating a PIO explosion. So of course we had to do it all over again.

This sucks.

Good news is my progesterone level was 46.16 today.

I'm actually happy and excited for our transfer Wednesday. Almost five years into this circus and I know by now - either this will work or it won't. But I've never regretted putting my whole heart into my embryos.

Hang tight little ones, I'll be bringing home two more of you soon. Maybe we'll even visit the beach before flying home.



1 comment:

Good Timing said...

I'm not sure if the needles are worse or the vaginal suppositories?!