Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2014

IVF# 11 Moving Faster Than Expected

Of course. Of course my body just does whatever the heck it wants to.

So my Lh randomly surged and was 41. My E2 was 550 and P4 was 1.08. Basically my body decided today was ovulation day. So instead of an anticipated transfer next Friday it's going to be Wednesday.

I'm starting progesterone tonight. PIO and oral progesterone. I wish my body utilized the suppositories better. It took many months for my poor little butt to recover last time from the PIO. I do another P4 check on Monday. We'll fly out Tuesday and home on Friday.

Of course I have a lot of other things going on. Like a sick pet and having to re-home another recent pet that is just not happy here. I've cried non-stop for the past three days. Darn estrace is making me hormonal.

Time to focus on me and not the chaos around me. I'm going to squeeze in some extra acupuncture before we leave and possibly another massage since I'm so tense from all the stress.

Yikes!


No comments: