Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, September 8, 2014

Final Embryo Report and Next Step

Well, we didn't end up with nearly as many blasts as I had hoped.

We have one perfect day 5 blast.

And one perfect day 6 blast.

By day 5 one blast was frozen and one embryo had stopped growing sometime between day 2 and day 5. The other three were at the cavitating stage (day 4.5). By day 6 one more blast was frozen and the other two cavitating ones arrested. This has been my lowest blast formation rate. I'm kicking myself for not staying with a lower dose of meds. But it's done and over with now.

Next step is to wait for my next period to start.

I need my lining to grow nice and plump and the biggest issue is for my progesterone to be less than 1 at the time of trigger. I'll be scheduling acupuncture and massages over the next few weeks.

Praying and hoping we get good news by the middle of October!

1 comment:

Good Timing said...

Crossing my
Fingers for good news in October for you!!