Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Faking It

In a recent conversation with my Husband he informs me that sex feels forced right now.

Say What?

Here I thought I was doing pretty well faking it.

Guess not. Bummer.

Infertility really puts a damper on your sex life. It’s frustrating because I Love having sex with my Husband.

Or at least I used to…….

I hate that infertility permeates every aspect of your life and relationship with your partner. We can’t even have sex for fun anymore.

And for my Husband? Sex is still sex. When that’s going on, he isn’t thinking about our infertility. Just sex.

I wish I could do that.

My goal for the next week is to really try to relax and enjoy my Husband. What better time to buy some new lingerie and get all dolled up in high heels than on Valentine’s Day?

It’s time for me to bring the romance and excitement back into our bedroom.

Without faking it…..

At least until my ovaries start exploding from stimulation meds that start at the end of the week.

Hoping each one of you has a wonderful Valentine’s Day with your sweetie.

I know I will!


 

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Very very true. Have a great Valentine's Day!

Anna and Kate said...

Wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Its amazing how much IF affects EVERY aspect of our lives...including life under the sheets! Hope those heels help :)