5dp5dt
Trying to patiently wait for beta next week. I had my progesterone checked yesterday. It came back at 48.34! Yay! The nurse that emailed my results said this was a good number. It was followed by a good luck with three exclamation points. Perhaps a sign of good things to come? This also means I do not have to add the nasty PIO injections. I'll take the constant oil slick from the suppositories over needles in my butt any day. I've been pleasantly surprised by the lack of side effects from the progesterone. I was expecting to be cranky and irritable but that hasn't happened. The only thing I've noticed is my boobs are a little sore the last couple of days.
I'm haven't POAS yet. I think I may start on Monday. Originally my husband was going to be home on Wednesday for beta but now he picked up a shift. He didn't want me to test but now he does since he won't be here. So we'll see.
Not sure what we'll do if this cycle doesn't work. Everything has gone perfectly this cycle so I would be really shocked if at least one blast didn't stick around. We've discussed different options and we've decided to just wait and see. The whole IVF process is getting old and if this doesn't work I don't know how much more I would be willing to go through.
Positive thoughts until beta.

2 comments:
Fingers crossed for you!!!! You had such amazing blasts, I'd be shocked if one didn't stick around as well!!!!!!
I'm calling twins :-). Hugs!
Good luck for your beta! I'm in a similar boat (7dp3dt) and the waiting is so hard! All the best!
Post a Comment