Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's Over

The line on the hpts were getting darker. Then I noticed last evening that my symptoms disappeared. I had been having cramping and sore boobs. This morning I tested again and the line was very faint. I just got my blood results back. Progesterone had dropped and my HCG was 7. It should be 50. Chemical pregnancy. This sucks.

6 comments:

Marianne said...

So very sorry. I had the same thing my last cycle, almost exactly. I usually call it a miscarriage, not a chemical. I don't know why, but it felt more real than a chemical, you know?

Hugs

Good Timing said...

:( sending a hug. It really sucks!!

Hope said...

Ugh, it sure does! Especially after the excitement of seeing the + test and even feeling symptoms. I'm sorry it wasn't better news!

Janet Off Kilter said...

New follower and just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. This is a pain I know all too well and I'm sorry to have to endure the pain. ((HUGS))

Kaitake said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry :( Big hugs

Charlotte said...

I am so sorry to hear this - please take care of yourself.