Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

3 Weeks and a Nickname

3 weeks PUPO!

I finally decided on a nickname for our maybe babies. The Twinkies. I don't even like Twinkies, but they come two in a pack and we have two blasts chilling in my belly.  Unfortunately for them I'm not the most creative person. But it's easy enough.

We left the gorgeous weather in California today and returned home to temperatures half of what we had been enjoying. I LOVE the beach and miss it already.  Although there is something to be said about sleeping in your own bed.

I received an amazing surprise from my husband today. He upgraded our flight to first class! I was completely shocked. To show how distracted I am right now, he handed me my boarding passes when we checked in and I didn't even realize it said first class seating on it. He finally had to point it out to me ten minutes before boarding. Best. Husband. Ever!!! I very much appreciated the extra comfort that came with an upgrade. Flying back to the Midwest we spend about 4 hours total on an airplane so I was so very grateful for his surprise. I told the Twinkies they need to show their gratitude for the upgrade by sticking around. Hopefully they're good listeners.

My acupuncturist is pretty awesome. Since he will be out of town for a long weekend and he knew I was doing a transfer, he told me he would meet me at the clinic tonight when we got back. It felt so good to end a long day of travel with acupuncture. I know I will sleep well tonight!

The only 'symptom' I've noticed is a couple of mild twinges earlier today. Could it be our hatching blast busted out completely and was trying to burrow in? Or was my body protesting all the travel today? Who really knows. Beta is a week from today!


No comments: