Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let's Hope it's a Very Late Implanter

After having a negative test on Sunday I vowed to not test again.

So of course I caved yesterday morning.

BFN.

Then I woke up today, beta day. I figured since I had one test left from the three pack I might as well pee on the damn thing. Up popped a barely there line.

It was very very faint.

Beta was 16.

Yea. It should be like 50+ today at 9dp5dt.

It's higher than beta during my October cycle. It was 7 then. That time I peed on sticks and the line kept getting darker for two days until beta morning when it was really faint.

So of course I decided to test again tonight. And the line is significantly darker than this morning. And it's a lot darker than any of the ones I did in October.

Perhaps we have a late implanter?

I spent the day with Dr. Google and he came up with at least half a dozen stories that ended in a take home baby.

I'm expecting the worst and hoping we have a snowball's chance in hell it will work.

Symptoms are still pretty much a lot of cramping. I did have a tiny amount of  tingling in one of my boobs earlier this evening. I still don't have progesterone boobs. And they're not blue and veiny looking like they were for my October cycle, so who knows with them.

Plan is to recheck beta on Friday.

Fingers and toes crossed until then!


3 comments:

Momma Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm crossing it all till Friday!

I, too, have read and heard about the late implanters.

Keeping you in my thoughts till Friday!

Hugs!

Janet Off Kilter said...

I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way!!!