To accomplish Great Things you must not only Act, but Dream, not only Plan, but Believe.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Sunshine Makes Me Happy!
My retrieval went really well yesterday. I had one good follicle in play and the egg retrieved from it was mature and fertilized! Grow little one, grow! The retrieval itself was the least painful one I've had so far. My clinic was very efficient and I was in and out in no time, leaving the rest of my day to soak up some wonderful sunshine. I start progesterone tonight. My doctor is changing it from last time. I'm doing endometrin suppositories. I go in Saturday to have my progesterone level checked. I also have an acupuncture session booked the morning of my transfer on Monday. Other than that I will just be pampering myself with shopping, a massage, and soaking up more sunshine! It's crazy how easy natural cycle IVF is, no loading my body up with stim meds, no crazy mood swings from the hormones, no bloating so I can lounge by the pool in a bikini and not be embarrassed, and few appointments to interfere with beach time. I keep telling my doctor he needs to open a clinic in the Midwest, but I think I would still come here since the weather and beach are so very relaxing! And if I'm feeling this happy and relaxed, I can't help but think it makes my uterus that much better for when my blasts get transferred!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds so positive! Crossing my
Fingers for Monday!!
Post a Comment