Four plus years of infertility and you would think I would have learned my lesson by now.
I started this cycle expecting that my body would behave and that we could expect the timeline to be the same as my last few cycles. Instead, my infertility is mocking me.
I went in for monitoring on Friday. My largest follicle was 16 and I had a couple others that weren't too far behind. My lining was 6mm. My E2 was rather low at 138. My progesterone was 1.12. So it's high. Again. I have a feeling that it will never be under 1 at this point in my cycle. It's incredibly frustrating.
My doctor wants me to monitor again Monday. He has me taking tamoxifen for a few nights. I am not holding out very high hopes for Monday. My follicles would need to grow and my E2 would need to be a lot higher. My lining would also need to plump up more. We could possibly just use this cycle as a retrieval and bank whatever blasts we get.
Scheduling things with this cycle has been a bit irritating. Now that I have to monitor Monday I think I will just show up at the clinic early in the morning and see if they can fit me in for ultrasound and lab. I didn't get my orders from my clinic until after the local clinic was closed. We had originally booked a fully refundable flight when we initially expected to trigger on Friday or Saturday, but have since canceled that. I have yet to book another flight because I have no clue what my body will show on Monday.
Emotionally I'm really stressed out. I almost wonder if I jumped back into this too soon after losing my grandma. For now I'm just trying to keep myself distracted until Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment