Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, February 17, 2014

Textbook Transfer

Today was transfer day!

Dr. Y said my transfer was textbook perfect. Not sure if he was complimenting me or himself! ; )

The fresh embryo from this cycle was not yet a blast today so they will culture that one and hopefully it will make it to the freezer by tomorrow. I'm not too worried as I have four other blasts that took until day 6. This means we transferred two frozen blasts today. My lining was fluffier than last transfer and Dr. Y seemed to have an easier time getting through my cervix. They had me rest a lot longer this time. I lounged in recovery for an hour. Pretty sure they kicked me out after 20min last time.

Prior to transfer I had an acupuncture treatment. I relaxed a lot more this time during my session and left feeling refreshed. It was a little nerve wracking having to drive myself back to the hotel after transfer. Luckily it was a quick and uneventful drive. I've been lounging and taking it easy since. I plan on taking it easy again tomorrow and then flying home Wednesday. I do love the weather here, but I'm looking forward to getting home to my husband.

2 comments:

Janet Off Kilter said...

Great news! Sending love and sticky vibes your way!

Good Timing said...

PUPO!!!