Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, February 10, 2014

One Lab Can Change Everything

I'll be honest, I didn't have the highest of hopes monitoring this morning.
I was even preparing myself for this cycle to be canceled.

I'm still in shock.

My progesterone is 0.95.

It's less than 1. For the first time since we've tried monitoring it.

My E2 was 314, LH 12.4, and FSH 4.9

Looks like I'm ready to trigger.

I had one beautiful follicle on ultrasound. There were two others measured but they were less than 10, so I'm not going to even let the doctor try sucking an egg out of those. I've had those smaller follicles aspirated before and they hurt and they just won't have a mature follicle at that size.

My lining looked fabulous and was 9mm today! It should plump up to 11 or 12 by retrieval.

Crap. I need to get my flight booked!


1 comment:

Good Timing said...

Wishing you tons of luck!