Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Resetting

I had a phone chat with my doctor last night. His thoughts are my body is a little confused yet since my miscarriage. My hormones and ultrasound make my body seem as though yesterday was more like cycle day 10 or 11 instead of cycle day 3. So I'm going to do a lupron trigger on Thursday this week and then on Saturday start taking birth control pills for two weeks. Hopefully this will reset my body and get my follicles and hormones back on track. My plan was to just wait another month, but I do like this more proactive approach. I know for some women with DOR birth control can be suppressing, but since it's only two weeks I'm willing to try it. And I can't remember having much of an issue in the past. This delay is very frustrating, but it's just one more step in our journey. I'm hoping my next cycle goes much better.

No comments: