Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Too Many Things to Remember

I did my trigger shot and started the birth control. A day late. Ooops. It's been so many years since I was last on a daily birth control pill that I just can't seem to remember to take the damn thing. I have a hard enough time remember to take all my supplements and vitamins every day. It's somewhat comical how ditzy I am trying to remember to take it. I suppose since I know it's only for two weeks my mind just decided to not take it seriously. Oh well. Only 9 more days to go. I have noticed that it seems to be giving me dry mouth that starts about half an hour after I take it and then lasts for an hour or two. I don't remember having that symptom before. But of course, when has my body ever acted normal. I'm guessing in about two weeks I'll be ready for baseline monitoring again. It would be really awesome if my body cooperates and I have good numbers. We shall see.

No comments: