Yesterday I didn't feel the greatest. I had a queasy stomach in the morning and the afternoon I had hot flashes. By the evening I was having some mild cramping so I laid on the couch and drank some water. The cramping soon subsided. Last night I had several spots of pink and then it turned to brown. Not enough to even be close to saturating a light pad, but more than just spotting.
I called my doctor first thing this morning. They had me go in for blood work. Apparently sometimes progesterone can dip and cause some bleeding. My beta was 682 and is a 46.95hr doubling time from Tuesday. My progesterone was 22.5. My doctor wants me to add the dreaded PIO shots on top of the endometrin suppositories. Not exactly what I wanted to be doing, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep this pregnancy safe. Next follow up will be an ultrasound early next week. I haven't had anymore bleeding or spotting and I've only had a few small twinges.
This was quite a scare, but after seeing my beta I'm feeling better. My amazing husband has been waiting on me all day. He's doing his best to keep me distracted. Praying our little turtle is still hanging on.

2 comments:
Glad the beta is up again! :) rest and take it easy this weekend.
Great beta! I had spotting from my positive test until 9 weeks. It's always scary but hang in there!!
Post a Comment