To accomplish Great Things you must not only Act, but Dream, not only Plan, but Believe.
I'm so sorry. That is just awful :(
Oh hon I'm sorry! Hugs!
Oh no!! That's the worst news. :( I'm so so sorry. :(
Oh no that is horrible! I'm so sorry :( big hugs.
I am so sorry. Sometimes things happen and they just don't make sense. This is just awful.
I am so so sorry ((HUGS))
I am so so sorry. I am thinking of you. xoxo
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm so sorry. That is just awful :(
Oh hon I'm sorry! Hugs!
Oh no!! That's the worst news. :( I'm so so sorry. :(
Oh no that is horrible! I'm so sorry :( big hugs.
I am so sorry. Sometimes things happen and they just don't make sense. This is just awful.
I am so so sorry ((HUGS))
I am so so sorry. I am thinking of you. xoxo
Post a Comment