Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, March 10, 2014

More Bleeding and an Ultrasound

I woke this morning to bright red blood that was enough to almost be a light flow. I called the clinic and they had me go in for an ultrasound. No gestational sack was seen. I'm 5 weeks 5 days. I know my uterus is tilted so that could possibly be a contributing factor. I have a repeat ultrasound and a beta level next week. My poor cervix was not happy during the ultrasound and it caused quite a bit more bleeding. As of this evening the bleeding seems to have tapered off. I still don't have much of anything for cramps. Just mild twinges randomly and my cervix felt sore for awhile after the ultrasound this morning. No clots either. On bedrest until next week. I'm also drinking water like a fish. I know things aren't looking good, but I'm still trying to keep a calm and positive mindset. Bedrest is proving to be a challenge. I can't lay on my stomach because my boobs hurt and I can't lay on my sides or back because my butt hurts from the PIO shots. One day at a time...


5 comments:

The Bird said...

Hoping that everything will be fine and that you can get comfortable during bedrest. Thinking of you!

Good Timing said...

Try to lay on your side with a pillow between your knees. Get some rest and I'm still hoping for you!!

Janet Off Kilter said...

Wishing you the best of luck ((HUGS))

Gurlee said...

Oh dear, hoping for the very best.
xoxo

Bridget said...

I'm thinking of you and hoping for the best xoxox