Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy

I am choosing to be happy.

Our journey has been so long and so hard at times. I am choosing to be happy about our current pregnancy. I am 5 weeks today! My orders from my beta yesterday were to follow up with an OB ultrasound next week. My doctor obviously feels confident enough in my beta results to move forward. I don't have any more blood tests scheduled before the ultrasound. If he's not worried, then I'm not going to be. I feel peaceful and content about this pregnancy. I am going to enjoy every moment for as long as we have it. I'm choosing not to obsess and worry. I am trying very hard to stay away from Dr. Google, aside from looking at the developmental stages. I'm taking care of myself and getting in some extra visits with my acupuncturist. I'm minimizing any stress in my life. My heart and soul are focused solely on the little one growing in my belly. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some really really good news next week. So until then...

I am choosing to be happy!



3 comments:

The Bird said...

And I am happy for you, too!!

Marianne said...

Oh I think you should!!!! I think your numbers are fine....there is always a range and everyone's are different.

And God forbid if something happens you will not regret embracing it. I had literally only 2 days of happiness with my last pregnancy. If I wasn't such an obsessive early HPTer I wouldn't have even had those, I would have only known low beta with bleeding and clots. Those 2 days were priceless!

Good Timing said...

Good plan! :) can't wait to hear about your u/s next week.