Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

3 Weeks

I'm 3 weeks pregnant today! (4dp3dt)

How fun to think of things that way!

Petri should be finding some prime real estate in my uterus today to put down roots.

I am still feeling very positive and wanting to just appreciate every single moment I have with Petri.

I know the odds and the reality, but instead of stressing I have made up my mind to be happy and to enjoy each day. Not to mention, I love playing the 'pregnancy' card with my Husband. Cat litter box needs cleaning? Better not! My back is sore, can you rub it for me? Petri wanted pizza for supper, and I had no choice but to agree! Laundry needs to be done? Sorry, but Petri says we need to take a nap instead!

Like I said, Loving. Every. Single. Moment.

My Husband has definitely noticed my improved mood. For so long I've been so stressed and down. But eventually, a person just can't do that anymore. I hope regardless of any outcome, I can keep this more positive attitude. Because I had no idea I even had it in me to be this happy in the midst of infertility.

Settle in little Petri!


  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous frame of mind!!! Hold onto it tight :)

clewis said...

Awesome.Keep up that positive thinking.

Kristen {www.buckupbuttercup.net} said...

Glad you are feeling so positive! And I love that you're looking at it as 3 weeks pregnant, that's awesome. Fingers and toes crossed for you!
xoxo

Elaine VanDRiver said...

That's a great attitude to have!

Bridget said...

I'm loving this positive attitude!! Enjoy your weekend with Petri :)

Miranda said...

I am so happy you are feeling great! Keep up the positive vibes - Petri definitely appreciates it :)

Marissa said...

Stick around, Petri! You'll have an awesome momma.

(For me, it's the dishwasher. I can't unload it. I was acually told by the nurse not to. Something about the bending and lifting. I think she may have just been giving me an out, though... :p)