wow!! I am happy that one fertilized! I will put you in my special prayers. I have never been super religious, but since this infertility journey I have learned to let go of some of the control and give in to prayer. This pregnancy stuff the more I struggled really are little miracles. And sending lots of baby dust your way:) hugs
Sending pregnancy fairy dust, and wishes of a perfect pregnancy (to be)! Take care of yourself, and best wishes on your transfer. i will be thinking of you!!
im so sorry i had a cycle like this my 2nd ivf. 7 retrieved, one fert normally. they will tweak your protocol and you will have healthy eggs next time! xoxo lis
10 comments:
Saying prayers!!!
wow!! I am happy that one fertilized! I will put you in my special prayers. I have never been super religious, but since this infertility journey I have learned to let go of some of the control and give in to prayer. This pregnancy stuff the more I struggled really are little miracles. And sending lots of baby dust your way:)
hugs
You are in my thoughts!
Thinking of you and praying everything goes well Monday!!
Come on, embryo!!!
Go baby go!
Joey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com
COME ON SUPER EMBRYO!!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for your transfer tomorrow!
Sending pregnancy fairy dust, and wishes of a perfect pregnancy (to be)! Take care of yourself, and best wishes on your transfer. i will be thinking of you!!
im so sorry i had a cycle like this my 2nd ivf. 7 retrieved, one fert normally. they will tweak your protocol and you will have healthy eggs next time!
xoxo
lis
Post a Comment