darn it. Trying not to cry and I am at work..it is super hard. Okay...breathe!! in..out!( that was for you!) I am so terribly sorry! damn it..just had to take a call. This is unreal! I am wishing you calmness and peace..but I am here when you want to scream or cry! Not fair! Just not fair whatsoever!
6 comments:
Sooo disappointed for you. My heart hurts for you. Hugs and lots of love.
Joey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com
darn it. Trying not to cry and I am at work..it is super hard. Okay...breathe!! in..out!( that was for you!) I am so terribly sorry! damn it..just had to take a call. This is unreal! I am wishing you calmness and peace..but I am here when you want to scream or cry! Not fair! Just not fair whatsoever!
Oh God I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry.
very very sorry. Be kind to yourself and take some time to grieve. lots love
What? Oh no. I am so terribly sorry. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment