Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

We Have 6!

I couldn't believe the ultrasound this morning.

SIX follicles are growing.

They are all 14-16mm in size.

There are still several smaller ones hanging out, but I'm guessing at this point they're not going to catch up, but then again, I never thought we'd add another one. There's always hope!

I start Ganirelix tonight.

How fun. Three injections each night now.

My lining is a bit thin at 7mm, but that was up from 3mm on Friday.

They'll keep an eye on it, and if need be, add in some estrogen suppositories later, but for now they want to wait and see what my body does on its own.

A Friday retrieval is tentatively planned, with transfer on Monday.

Praying my six beautiful follicles contain six perfect eggs.

Grow follicles, GROW! Plump up lining, PLUMP!



 

7 comments:

Marianne said...

What amazing news!!!

Bridget said...

I will be chanting grow and plump for you!! This is so exciting!

DJ said...

I am excited for your follies! I'm another high FSH-er.

Kat said...

Such great news! Keep on growing follies, keep on growing lining!

B- said...

Great news! Good luck on Friday!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Grow follies grow!!!!

Kim said...

good luck!