Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Maybe, Maybe Not

3 weeks 5 days pregnant? (9dp3dt)

Results are in.

Beta is 2.

The lab at my clinic considers <1 not pregnant.
A 2 falls into the gray area of not positive, but not negative.

WTF?

I prepared myself today to see two different results. Positive or Negative.

But not inconclusive.

I had my results emailed. Usually they call pregnancy tests, but I prefer to take things in on my own. That way if I need to cry or yell I can do so without someone other than my Husband hearing.

I called the clinic to discuss what I should think of all this.

The nurse said it could go either way. What's important is what Friday will show.

They recently had one girl start with a 1 and she kept moving up.

My progesterone is also low.

But that is likely due to using suppositories instead of the PIO. It doesn't get into your blood stream as much. To be on the safe side I'm going from two a day to three a day.

I have 4 scenarios running through my mind.

1. It's ectopic.
2. It's a good pregnancy, but Petri took a long time to settle in.
3. It's a chemical pregnancy.
4. It's not a pregnancy, just the HCG shot lingering.

I'm dreading Friday's lab more than I did today's lab.



   

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh honey I am so sorry that you got an inconclusive beta. That is so unfair. I am thinking of you xoxo.

Unknown said...

:( Wish I could give you a hug. I know everyone says this, but try your best to think positive and not dwell on the what if's. I hope and pray it's your time!!! Thinking of you!

clewis said...

They give you your results early.Sometimes I think its easier to wait a bit longer and know for sure. Lets just wait and see aye. Its not over till its over

Marianne said...

Oh what torture! I hope time goes by quickly and the next level is way up!

Joey said...

Oh for crying out loud! Mother Nature owes you a better answer. Grrr!

Joey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com

Kim said...

nominated you for an award on my blog