To accomplish Great Things you must not only Act, but Dream, not only Plan, but Believe.
SHIT! I'm sorry. What did the RE say?
What did they say? Is there anything you can do? I'm so sorry :(
Oh no... I'm so sorry to hear that. Is there anything they can do? My e2 dropped right before trigger so they triggered me with high dose hcg which bumped it enough for a transfer. I hope there is something they can do to save your cycle!
What? Oh no. I am sorry!
Can't they do anything to bump you quickly???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SHIT! I'm sorry. What did the RE say?
What did they say? Is there anything you can do? I'm so sorry :(
Oh no... I'm so sorry to hear that. Is there anything they can do? My e2 dropped right before trigger so they triggered me with high dose hcg which bumped it enough for a transfer. I hope there is something they can do to save your cycle!
What? Oh no. I am sorry!
Can't they do anything to bump you quickly???
Post a Comment