Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Three.

Out of six follicles, they only retrieved three eggs.

I have no idea if any of them are mature.

They will do ICSI on all of them.

I should get a report tomorrow. Hopefully. They don't have any transfers tomorrow so likely the only staff there is the lab staff. I won't get a call if one of the Dr.s isn't there.

Please let these eggs be perfect.

Please let them fertilize and grow.

Praying. Praying. Praying.


   

10 comments:

Bridget said...

I am praying with you!!

Joey said...

Grow eggs grow!!

Joey
http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com

B- said...

Prayin for perfect Eggs. And keeping my fingers crossed they all grow!

Miranda said...

Sending positive vibes your way!

Anonymous said...

Praying for healthy eggs and even healthier embabies!!!

Mrs. Lydon said...

Praying hard for you and those Embinos!!!

Marissa said...

Praying for a 100% fert report!!!

Gurlee said...

Perfect eggs, perfect fert, perfect embryos. May they come home and stay there for 38 weeks.

marilyn said...

3 eggs...fingers crossed! I can not wait..I can just imagine the anxiety you are feeling right now. Oh my!!! I praying for your three!! Please let us know...
hugs

Marianne said...

Keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!