Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Was That A Twinge?!

3 weeks 1 day pregnant! (5dp3dt)

Petri should be implanting today!

I was working this morning and had three separate twinges.

They were all in the center or just to the right side of my uterus.

I can discount it as being endo related since those issues are always on the left.

Just a quick sharp little tug each time.

Oh, Petri, we really hope you're working as hard at implanting as we did at getting you here.

We'd love to meet you in 9 months!

Stay strong little one!


 On a side note......

I woke up this morning with the craziest rash/acne thing going on all over my chest and halfway up my neck. They're little red spots and if you look really close, most have tiny little whiteheads. I also have red acne looking spots on my upper back. Doesn't itch, just looks kinda gross. What is that all about? My initial reaction was allergic reaction, but Hubby things it's just an acne breakout from all the drugs. Anyone else ever get this? And here I was thinking the other day my skin is the clearest it's been since starting all these crazy fertility drugs....


   

4 comments:

A Shadow of My Former Self said...

Your symptoms sound promising! I am doing iuis with injectsbles and I also got that weird acne rash on my chest, back and neck. I think it's hormonal and I've been combating it with antibacterial soap and a soft washcloth in the shower. I also use Stridex pads during the day when I think of it. It helps to clear it up but I have to be vigilant. I've never had this issue before but it's a small price to pay I guess.

Anonymous said...

I am having the same thing on my back!! I noticed it this morning and was so upset bc all I wanted to do was go to the pool!!! Why oh why do we have to go through all this??

As for those twinges....crossing my fingers!!

Bridget said...

I am praying for Petri to implant!! I don't remember having any rashes but I could have blocked it from my mind along with all the other hormonal side-effects!

One perfect emby said...

Yes positive thoughts for Petri to implant...also probably pimples to do with hormones as well as your body implanting the petri