Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

E2 Monday

I'm freaking out about my morning labwork.

My canceled cycle was hinted at by a low E2 level on the first lab draw. Last time it was 75 after three days of stims.

I have been praying all weekend my level is higher this time. I haven't noticed my ovaries much today. I'm hoping that's because it's still early. I'm probably a little crazy, but I wish my ovaries were hurting so I knew something was growing in there!

The meds must be doing something. I've been having fairly frequent hot flashes and I've started having night sweats. It's so sexy. This morning my Husband came home after working a night shift and crawled into bed. He proceeded to snuggle up next to me.

Me: I'm really hot.

Husband: I know you are, rawr! (...lots of groping...)

Me: No, not THAT kind. I'm hot. Like, sweating through my jammies hot.

Husband: That's gross, so much for that idea!

The things we will go through to have a baby....!



  

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I remember the hot flashes being the worst!!! I hope you get good E2 numbers!!